I am blogging when I should be doing homework (go me). This post is dedicated to 5 things that I am currently loving. These things will change periodically so I will probably do many posts like this. Here we go:
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer COMIC! Thats right, when the Spouse went to Comic-Con a few weeks ago he brought me home the first B.V.S. comic as a surprise. It was fantastic, so much so that I ordered the second book a week later. Thats right, I like Buffy the Vampire Slayer that much.
2. Batman and X-Men Cartoons! As I have mentioned previously, the Spouse and I have been watching some childhood favorite cartoons. X-Men and Batman make me feel like a kid again and I have loved it! I think that adults forget the magical sensation that cartoons provide. The stories are also killer good and we don't have to worry about seeing boobies or hearing swears. Yesterday as we were at the grocery store, we passed by a Pez Stand and we saw some X-Men and Batman Characters. So we purchased them and they are currently at our desk at work. Childish, I know but sometimes you just have to be spontaneous by purchasing Pez! This is a hilarious clip involving Batman.
3. Comfy Wedges! Wow, as I am reviewing my own list, I am understanding how random I really am! I feel like this favorite is more mature than my prior 2. As it is starting to warm up outside (with the past few days it doesn't seem to be) I have been dying to wear open toed shoes with pretty toenails showing. SO, I broke down and purchased these bad boys from Target.com. They are going to look so springy paired with some bright flowery toenails! I love that they are nude because it will go with anything. I love a good wedge because even though I am 5'9", I love to wear tall shoes (thanks Spouse for being tall!) but, stilettos can be uncomfortable and difficult to walk in (I teeder more than walk in them) but with wedges I can still get the height AND comfortably walk in them. WIN WIN!
4. Dora the Explorer Fruit Snacks! Wow, this post is seriously reflecting my immaturity but I swear I am a big girl. I first found these fruit snacks when I was babysitting my adorable niece, Izzy. We kicked back and shared a couple fruit snacks, unfortunately she ratted me out to her mother :) These Fruit Snacks are like none other. Those who are F.S. eaters will recognize that some fruit snack are kind of clear/transparent and some are opaque. Dora's are ALL opaque which makes them so delicous. I have been buying them every week for about a month now. Go me.
5. Closet Organization (as posted previously)! Here is a maturity redeeming favorite. This is a long time favorite for me. I really enjoy organizing and being tidy so my closet gets special care. I recently enjoyed transitioning my closet from Winter to Spring (even though it may have been a bit premature with this weather). Its so refreshing to go through each item of clothing and determine if it is worth keeping or not. I am very pleased because I have easily given up multiple pieces without second thought. Go me.